My creative needs have led me to code my projects in, I would call it, "put aside all not vital stuff".
Thus I found myself quite loosing OOP code, and maximizing modular aproach.
Instead of objects being able to for example interpolate by 4 sample themselfs, I have a large library that accepts certain objects and does it for them with some function of it.
So I ended up with pretty tiny objects, and a big module skycraper that works with them. It seems for me that structure of my projects got much simpler and very happy to play with- factor, or try'n'see inspections.
Also I got much safer in memory unmanaged languages if porting such solutions.