Wait, so you're saying decisions that affect us all should only be made by self-appointed corporate controllers with no collective oversight, but that's OK because there will be collective oversight to control their decisions?
I am not sure I did comprehend. I cannot react a bit
Why is someone reactable and solvable to marketable power of money- it is a comunist who forbids them, yet empowers very them, is trying to rule them!
Leviathan six rules:
-This shared will raise a folk for whom money is an ultimate acquire- (rule number one)
- the marketable money will rule work and share (rule number two)
- The money will gain ultimate power ower any executing power out there (rule number three)
- The money will rule over justice, execution, and will market out any aspect of a living being (rule number four)
- An ultimate apointed authority will fill the ultimate manipulating power of money (rule number five)
- The Leviathan standing over law of supreme manipulation will build ultimate rule and perspective and justice and functional moralty (rule number six)
Welcome to Leviathan.
(You fight against monetary authority by stealing it and redistributing it?) Ha ha haaaa?