We are pleased to announce the release of Matali Physics 3.5. Matali Physics is a high-performance, rock-solid stable, advanced 3D physics engine intended for physics-based simulations and games. The engine comes in the three editions: Basic, Standard and Pro and is available across multiple platforms:
- BlackBerry OS
- OS X
- Windows ecosystem
The latest version 3.5 introduces:
- Support for advanced, physics-based and merged with AI, procedural animation of any complexity. All animations available in our examples are calculated in real-time and do not require the use of separate inverse kinematics systems. Obtained animations are dynamic, rock-solid stable and fully functional
- Matali Render 2.0 add-on. The latest rendering module brings unified renderer for desktops and mobile devices and represents a first step on the road to support for new graphics APIs: Directx 12 and Vulkan.
Main benefits of using Matali Physics:
- Stable, high-performance solution supplied together with the renderer and content pipeline for all major mobile and desktop platforms (both 32 and 64 bit)
- Advanced samples ready to use in your own games
- New features on request
- Dedicated technical support
- Regular updates and fixes
If you have questions related to the latest update or use of Matali Physics engine as a stable physics solution in your apps, please don't hesitate to contact us.