Im not expert as Im in the same position as you but looking at it here are some things I thought
1) Change the "Welcome to my website". Its showing for me on three lines "welcom - e to my - website" and just looks wrong
2) Your home page is empty and Im not sure why that is. You need to put stuff forward immediately to get attention and definitely your best work
3) Your about page doesnt really say much. You should have contact details here, personal information, degree information etc..
4) For your CV, Your computer skills section is usually a given at this point. You also should have some project information. In mine I give a brief description of projects I have worked on and what my specific responsibilites were. Your CV also should have some information on your education
5) Some of the project pages need a lot more information. The game design documents are good (I think only made a couple myself in college) but withsome mistakes in them which should be fixed. But others are a single line with images. You need to explain the game and what you did in it in a lot more detail.
Just some thoughts from a quick look at it. As I said Im no expert as Im still in college myself making my own portfolio but thought Id help