It is an improved version of the good old preprocessor by Anthony Casteel (also known as Deyja), from sources dating back to 2005 or so. I was going to mention it in relation to the other topic: http://www.gamedev.net/topic/640629-cc-like-define-directive-patch-attached/
It is built over version 0.5 of that preprocessor. I couldn't find any newer version (if it ever existed), in fact I can't seem to find the original sources whatsoever, anywhere. In addition to the features from 0.5, our version includes:
- multiline macros,
- recursive macro expansion,
- token concatenation with ## operator,
- evaluation of constant expressions (somewhat incomplete),
- additional features for #pragmas,
- minor things such as #warning and #error,
- incidentally, character literals are now converted to unsigned integers.
It is still independent from AngelScritpt and is platform-agnostic, and features a working line number translation between sources and the preprocessed file. And it is still pretty lightweight.
I have hopes to release (or should I say re-release) it soon, although that's not entirely up to me. And following that, discuss a possibility of including it in AngelScript sdk in some way (probably as an addon).