Cool little game, I enjoyed it! The design and typography was nice and clean too. Thoughts I had while playing:
- I didn't initially notice that there was a 60 second countdown - might be worth noting that in the instructional blurb.
- The scoring doesn't seem to take into account that some letters have a lot more common words than other letters. I could only think of three that start with 'X' for instance.
- It'd be cool if you had some sort of mode where the scoring of a given word is affected by the length of time it took to think of, and that scoring adds bonus time to allow the player to keep going for longer. Right now it feels like there is an opportunity for a level of addictiveness that hasn't yet been realised.
- The endgame effect (i.e. running out of time) I think should be more pronounced. Right now, it just kind of stops. Think "Game Over: Your score was X!"
- When the game has ended, I click to restart, but it doesn't restart, it just resets the game, making me have to click a second time to start the game.