Thanks for all the feedback.
Eventually after they really talked me into taking the position I decided to go with it, we negotiated the terms and they sent me the contract.
I read the contract and replied and asked some questions about a few clauses for which the CEO did not have an answer and told me he would get back to me after the holiday we had with answers from his lawyer, so I waited and after the holiday I asked him whats going on and he replied on one of the clauses and said he's still waiting for an answer from his lawyer about the second, I started getting the feeling that something is up and then two days later I got a call from the lead programmer telling me they hired someone else.
I'm not saying they did something illegal but I do consider this a "dick move" as they really talked me into coming there and even told me that I can think it over and if there would be another potential candidate they would let me know, and I already said yes and agreed to their terms.
Also during the last week when I was waiting for answers regarding the contract I declined 2 companies that called me about jobs.
So I guess that wasn't the job for me, I'm starting my search again...