Hello GD community,
I have written 5 articles on game design that are, in my opinion, very useful to every game designer out there. But it is just my opinion, and I need your feedback, please be brutally honest with me.
A friend of mine told me that I don't promote my work so much, truth is I don't promote it at all (impostor syndrome ?), that's why I don't get feedback and I lack motivation to keep on writing.
Here are the links to my 5 latest articles on game design :
- Top Things Not To Do Early in Game Development
- How Dare You Make Art!?
- Never Bring A Speed Display to a HammerFight
- Stop Making Games for Pussies
- Dodge Bullets Now
You will help me a lot by answering some of these questions :
- What do you think of the content of my articles ? (feel free to discuss it here or in the comment section on my blog)
- Is my writing clear enough, long enough ? Too short ?
- How much do you like my blog ?
- What would you suggest about the website in general ?
- Would you like me to write more about game design ?
- What makes you want to stay or leave when you visit my website or read my articles ?