I created a log file viewer. Source code is available at https://github.com/larspensjo/lplog. It works a little like "tail -F file | grep pattern" where you can change pattern afterwards.
- Display text in a window, loaded from a file.
- Whenever more lines are added to the file, the window will be updated.
- Whenever the file is restarted, the display will be restarted, in a new tab.
- Support pattern conditions in the form of a tree of OR ('|'), AND ('&') and NOT ('!') nodes.
- Parts of the filter can be enabled or disabled by a click to make it easy to change.
- Pasting of clipboard or drag-and-drop into a new tab.
- Incremental quicksearch.
- Optional display of line numbers.
It is based on GTK, and I compile it on both MinGW and Ubuntu. Windows installation files are available at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lxneh66393icwb4/7J7vhx1olq