At first it looks stylish and all, but I fear it is indeed the way people described it. Here is my experience:
- why is there a robot swinging a sword at the start? Is that a loading screen? A benchmark?
- what is "From Soy Sauce"? The studio? If it's the name of the studio then why didn't they write "presented by FSS" instead, or "FSS studio" or "FSS interactive" or something in that vein
- Why isn't the game fullscreen?
- the menu doesn't appear and when I click somewhere it just launches a game
- the game starts really fast, no intro, nothing to prepare you for what's coming
- I hear people talking and calling me "commander"? wtf
- things are shooting at what looks like a robot that i'm supposed to control
- i move and swing my sword around with left-click (also I have to shift+alt in order to switch my keyboard to a US layout because my keyboard has a different layout)
- I can't hit anything with the sword, right-click fires missiles that are way too slow
- suddenly, a hint appears telling me to press left-click and right-click at the same time for some reason
- I do it, big explosions, a robot in front of me doesn't die, yeah whatev
- I die
This all took 30 seconds, not counting the loading times (freezes?), so yeah, your game is like, wtf man