My first ever iOS/Android game is out on the market! (I'm finishing the Windows Phone version).
The name of the game is Fat Cats and Mice and is a very simple game. The main objective is to compete for a spot in the leaderboards.
The game was fully development in c++ (well almost, about 99%) and is based on SDL. I'm developing a c++ multiplatform game engine named Poke and I used this game as a guinea pig for the engine.
I've started documenting the engine, I have a wiki, and the C++ reference. The engine has become a big project, so there's still a lot I have to document. For those who want to take a look follow this links:
C++ Reference (expand PK under Classes. Only the ones that have a description are documented).
You can send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope you enjoy (and I hope there isn't to much crashes!)