Hello, this is my first post here.
I want to make a game where it is possible to battle on a planets surface and also in the surrounding solar system/s and planets. If possible, Ogre3d would be used. I am not great in graphics, more in gameplay stuff, so I wanted to ask if someone has already developed some stuff I could use. It would be great, so I could concentrate more on the gameplay.
Also, tutorials would be great. Possibly with Ogre3d or another free graphics engine.
Water must not be great, but possible and ready to extend.
- LOD generation.
- Terrain generation based on a seed Value (same Value=same terrain), so only the value has to be saved in the database.
- Planetary Gravity
- Buildings/Plants/Trees should be possible to put on surface.
- if possible some terrain collision code, I don't know how to do this. Is this done with physics?
I am using MS VC 2010 Express with Ogre 1.8.0
- cannot use geometry shaders!
Project ist all fresh, nothing done so far. I used ogre in the past but not...much.
Any help with this would be great.
Thanks in Advance
ben0biMember Since 17 Jul 2012
Offline Last Active Jul 17 2012 06:23 AM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 1
- Profile Views 305
- Submitted Links 0
- Member Title Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown