firstly, download MinGW from this site:
Install it to C:\MinGW
Then after installing, do these if you are using Windows 7 or Vista or 8 ( i guess same thing can be done for XP too ) :
1. Press Start and R buttons. It will open up the Run window box.
2. Then copy paste this - systempropertiesadvanced.exe and press Enter.
3. Click on Environment Variables which is in the bottom right corner.
4. Over here, you'll find 2 boxes. Go to the box which says System variables and under the Variables column, search for Path or PATH (for me it was Path. Both are the
5. Double click on PATH. It will open up another box. Over here, in the variable value box if there is already written something on it, then copy paste - ;C:\MinGW\bin.
NOTE: It is mandatory to put the semicolon as it separates itself from other stuff written in the box...
6. Press OK, OK and then i guess it must work.
Let us know whether it worked or not...