I have a few questions about possibility own built-in preprocessing to realize addition functionality.
1) I would like to add #define directive. How can I do this?
2) Is it possible to add some another preprocessor directives?
3) Is it possible to replace not-AS type to built-in type? For example from "unassigned int" to "uint".
4) Is it possible to re-declare arrays from AS-way to C-way. I mean using "int arr" instead of "int arr(5)".
Thank you in advance.
ApmypMember Since 24 Aug 2012
Offline Last Active Sep 25 2012 01:01 AM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 5
- Profile Views 193
- Member Title Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
Apmyp hasn't added any contacts yet.
No latest visitors to show