Took a look at your resume and I see some areas where you could improve:
1. The objective is too long, the trend is to take out the objective and put the title of the position you are applying to. Changing it each time you submit your resume
2. Especially on Software resumes - you should put your technical skills at the top - it grabs the attention of the person who may be looking for your specific language etc. right away and draws them to read more about you.
3. Dates for the positions should be there for each top - starting with your current and working down.
4. You should keep your resume all in one color - black - except for the links to the website and your email address.
5. Have you Professional experience closer to the top - then put your other experience lower.
Overall, looks like you have all the right information there, just would need some organizing and layout changes.
If you have any other questions, please let me know.
CJResumeMember Since 05 Sep 2012
Offline Last Active Oct 04 2012 12:20 AM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 4
- Profile Views 384
- Submitted Links 0
- Member Title Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
If you have any questions, please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website URL http://www.EasyWayResume.com