Jump to content

  • Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Banner advertising on our site currently available from just $5!

1. Learn about the promo. 2. Sign up for GDNet+. 3. Set up your advert!


Member Since 14 Nov 2012
Offline Last Active Nov 23 2012 06:35 AM

Posts I've Made

In Topic: Problem linking to Glew on Windows 64 bit and Visual Studio 2010

17 November 2012 - 12:10 PM

Thanks for the responses guys, I managed to fix it in the end, by putting all the headers and libs in Program Files(x86)/Microsoft SDKs/Windows/v7.0A, and removing them from the VC 2010 include and lib directories. I had assumed that the headers and libs could be in either place, perhaps this is not the case.