I think that everyone missunderstood me...
- I do not think that I can finish this project in a week or an month or a year. I know that it will certainly take years to finish such a project!
- I know that I do not have enough knowledge yet to do such a project!
- I have 6 people who help me. 3 programmers(all 3 over 20 and working), 1 2D Graphic artist and 2 3D artists. I know that such a project can't be done by one person!
- I know that it will surely cost!
I acceded this forum in hope to find some help for my project. To plan it before I start. And mabe to find some voluntary helpers.
This should not be against "Servant of the Lord" or "0r0d"! I just wanted to say this because in other forums nobody helped me and everyone designated me as a kiddy and sayed that an MMORPG is an impossible project.
And finally thanks to Servant of the Lord. You helped me a lot.
Crystal Space is a mature, full-featured Software Development Kit (SDK) providing real-time 3D graphics for applications such as games and virtual reality. It is free (LGPL) and cross-platform (Windows, GNU/Linux, Mac OS X).
So Crystal Space is LGPL as you already mentioned =)
I thought about using Torque 3D because it has full support for networking and they made a big tutorial on how tu use its features in the most effective way.
Also the MIT license seems very good to me because it offers me more freedom in making my game.
Finally another queston
- Are there also good(free) programms to make an overwiev of the games structure?