- Very nice particle effects!
- I somehow ran out of ammo but had no instructions on how to reload. Perhaps a UI-layer with instructions and ammo/weapon info would be useful.
- Runs smoothly, does use computer resources efficiently.
- No objective information (should be added in the UI-layer.
- Nice sound effects
- What are the interesting shapes doing inside the walls? http://snag.gy/2fwM4.jpg
- The weapon does not fire from the tip of the player-triangle. Its somehow cutting from the sides in a strange manner.
- Sometimes I can fire and sometimes I can't. I guess I have to have a blue box within the circle, but there is no info confirming this.
- Some tutorial info in-game would be good (in the first room).
- Adding an extra ui-layer as a div can interfere with the libraries you are using to collect click events for the game. (My experience). Building the UI elements directly into the engine could be better.
- The second gate (with the dual buttons) won't work for me.
- A flare/shift of color that indicates source of fire would be a good visual que. You can for an example change the blocks that fire from light blue to dark blue or something.
mippyMember Since 11 Mar 2013
Online Last Active Today, 10:59 AM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 123
- Profile Views 2,002
- Submitted Links 0
- Member Title Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown