Jump to content

  • Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

FGFS

Member Since 15 Mar 2013
Offline Last Active Jul 21 2016 06:07 AM

Posts I've Made

In Topic: Debug With Gdb

21 July 2016 - 06:06 AM

I debug with Eclipse but it crashes after my x-plane plugin has finished. Now I do:

in one.cpp:

Ausfaelle::Ausfaelle(int a, int b, int c, float d, int e, std::string f) {
    index = a;
    active = b;
    color = c;
    drValue = d;
    height = e;
    label = f;
}

Ausfaelle::~Ausfaelle()
{
}

in one.h:

class Ausfaelle {
public:
    int index, active, color, height;
    float drValue;
    std::string label;
    Ausfaelle(int index, int active, int color, float drValue, int height, std::string label);  
    ~Ausfaelle();

};

in main.cpp:

 

    std::list<Ausfaelle>Ausfalllinie;
    std::list<Ausfaelle>::iterator it;

 

        for (it=Ausfalllinie.begin(); it != Ausfalllinie.end(); ++it)
    {
           Ausfaelle  test = *it;

...

Many thanks


In Topic: Debug With Gdb

21 July 2016 - 05:32 AM

I guess it's something with my class:

 

class Ausfaelle {
public:
    int index, active, color, height;
    float drValue;
    std::string label;
    Ausfaelle(int index, int active, int color, float drValue, int height, std::string label); 
    ~Ausfaelle();

 

 

I got the previous crash without

    ~Ausfaelle();

but with that I get undefined symbol and no crash. My app doesn't even load.

undefined symbol: _ZN9AusfaelleD1Ev

New to classes so many thanks.


In Topic: Vulkan is Next-Gen OpenGL

18 July 2016 - 04:23 AM

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2016-doom-vulkan-patch-shows-game-changing-performance-gains

 

Will try the Doom demo now with Vulkan. Although I'm mostly on Ubuntu, I'll check it out.

 


In Topic: Your Preferred Os And Why

15 July 2016 - 04:16 AM

Triple booting Ubuntu, Win10 and OSX86. On Ubuntu development with C++ you simply adhere to open standards.


In Topic: sort list

12 July 2016 - 12:21 AM

Yes, your code works perfectly fine. Thank you again. My mistake was, that I completely forgot to update the variable #define MAX_TEXTURES 50. Ouch silly me.


PARTNERS