Recently my friends and I finished developing the game.I really want to hear from knowledgeable people about this.
Name: Smile It!
Description: Make every smiley happy and no one sad
How to play:
- Touch the smiley to make it happier.
- Don't let any smileys cry.
- If the smiley gets very happy, it never gets sad again.
- If the smiley isn't pressed, it gets sadder the next turn.
- When the star appears, touch it to get it.
- You can also change the smiley's viewing direction. Just swipe it in the desired direction. If a happy smiley looks at the other one, it will share its happiness. But if it doesn't look, \n the other one will get sadder.
Recently my friends and I finished developing the game. I really want to hear from knowledgeable people about this.
Name: Flying Ship
Genre: Interactive Story
Engine: Ren'py (thanks PyTom)
Description: This is an interactive story based on Russian fairytale of the same name. The king wished to marry the daughter to the one who will construct the flying ship. But it was constructed by simple rural guy Ivan for whom it is necessary to play. But the king does not wish to give out the daughter for Ivan and starts to think of different riddles. If it will be not gained by friends whom it can find on road there will be a bad end.