Hello everyone, I have a few questions about how to start storyboarding for a game.
1) What is best way to collect and organize a bunch of note's and idea's?
2) How should I put the story together once I have enough notes and idea's for the game?
3) Should I name the game after the direction the story takes and the story is all written and finalized. Or should I figure out a name then have the story develop around the name I have picked out?
4) Should the storyboard be included inside the design document for the game. Or should it be a separate document in itself?
5) Where do I begin after all my other questions have been answered?
Death The KidMember Since 03 Aug 2013
Offline Last Active Sep 14 2013 09:56 AM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 3
- Profile Views 614
- Submitted Links 0
- Member Title Member
- Age 16 years old
- Birthday July 28, 1997