1. Fair point, obviously I wouldn't say that in an interview but thought this was an informal/casual environment (I have now removed this from my initial post)
2. Nope, been designing/releasing games/digital content from around the age of 12, these can be found on my previous site http://crimsonnight.com/
3. Totally reasonable comment, I just want to make sure I'm doing everything I can to accomplish my goal during this period - there have been numerous periods throughout the last few years where I have strenuously applied for jobs within the industry
I've just skimmed through FAQ #24 and obviously quite a lot of those points are subjective but I would hope I have avoided them!
4. I've got no idea, but again, I would hope my resume passes through any filters
5. I've read that FAQ - the only thing I don't have is a degree, but I was told by professors at the time that I knew half the course already and it wouldn't be beneficial to me - obviously I could enrol in a 3-year course now but would be concerned that I could reach my goal faster without spending that time