"It'll only take an hour and it'll make this feel like a real game," I said last week. I was off by an order of magnitude on the first count, but it was worth it. OpenAL streaming is tricky. The Programmer's Guide example was sketchy as hell, so I took an example from the OpenALSoft source , adapted it to use libsndfile to read OGG, FLAC, etc, and r...
tnovelliMember Since 23 Nov 2013
Offline Last Active May 22 2016 04:51 PM
- C, C++ games and audio/music apps (Linux, Windows)
- Homebrew OS & compiler development
- Guitars, violin, keys, drums.....
- Recording, arranging, composing
- Group GDNet+
- Active Posts 6
- Profile Views 6,751
- Submitted Links 0
- Member Title Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown