PixelNAUTSMember Since 07 May 2014
Offline Last Active Aug 30 2014 03:49 PM
Here at PixelNAUTS we work around the clock to develop fun, unique and beautiful games. We make games the way we want them and settle for nothing less than amazing!
We also partner with like minded developers and only take on projects we are passionate about, creating games we can be proud of.
Currently working on LOST ORBIT:
Stranded after his ship is destroyed in deep space, Harrison, a lowly maintenance worker and our hero, must struggle to find his way home...
LOST ORBIT centers around the exploration of space. Players take control of a lone astronaut (Harrison) who sets off on a dangerous journey to rejoin his civilization, armed with only an improvised set of equipment and a relentless spirit. Without the help of his ship, Harrison will need to use the gravitational forces of planets to navigate and propel himself through space.
Set in a world rich with comedy and tragedy, LOST ORBIT is a game filled with risk, loneliness, wonder, and death.
- Explore 40 levels set across 4 unique solar systems on your perilous journey home.
- Each level features a detailed ranking system and time trial mode.
- Choose and upgrade your set of abilities to customize Harrison as you see fit through a light RPG system.
- Boost, swim, bounce, leap and teleport your way through a myriad of obstacles.
- Simple and intuitive controls make the game easy to pick up, yet surprisingly deep.
- Balanced between tense technical moments and cathartic graceful flight, LOST ORBIT is a game that is instantly immersive and satisfying to play.
- Die alone in space; where no one will know of your struggle.
LOST ORBIT will be released on PC, Summer 2014.
Support us on Greenlight: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=229624829
- Group Members
- Active Posts 9
- Profile Views 467
- Submitted Links 0
- Member Title Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown