I was just wondering if this is true, it's circulating around in several emails, it's about politicians.
1. Deputy's goto work in bycicles.
2. Deputy's do not have a car supplied by the state, and no driver.
3. Deputy's have a very very small house supplied by the state (20/40 square metters).
4. In the 90's, there wasn't even a house supplied by the state, so they had a couch in their office and that's where they sleep
5. In Sweden, the prime minister has a very small house, and no employers at all.
Basically, no luxurious provided by the tax payers go tot he politician class.
Can someone that know if this is true, comment ?
I think there's a lot of miss-information going around, but well, I may be wrong.