klapstoelpilootMember Since 28 Dec 2003
Offline Last Active Nov 13 2013 02:22 PM
- Technical Software Engineer.
- Built a Star-Trek-like home computer in my house.
- Working professionally on geophysical/seismic software for Shell.
- Project manager and programmer in CodeImp game development.
- Has worked professionally on Overlord (2) at Triumph Studios.
- Also known for Bloodmasters and Doom Builder.
- Group Members
- Active Posts 157
- Profile Views 3,804
- Submitted Links 0
- Member Title Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
Stability issues with Jitter Physics, tried many things but could always push bodies through walls/floors. Now going to give Bullet Physics a try...
Begun my work on Jitter Physics implementation. All looks very straight forward, but still it is going to take a while before my code compiles again...
Yes, I know we skipped posting an update last month... which makes next month's update even better ;)
Renaming our game from its working title to our chosen title... that is a lot of changes to make everywhere and making sure it all still works :S
Made a branch off of Doom Builder for the level editor of our new game... Satisfying to tear out the parts we don't need, making it a lot less complex :)
Made a branch off of Doom Builder to create the level editor for our new game... Nothing is more satisfying than tearing out the parts you no longer need, making the whole program a lot simpler.