I haven't had a chance to download your code or study the video in detail (though with a brief look it seems good!), so please excuse me if I missed something you've already done/described, but here are a couple of features that aren't mentioned in your list, and are quite important:
1. Ability to push dynamic objects (optional)
2. Ability to be pushed by dynamic objects (optional)
3. Ability to step over small objects...
4. Without being able to climb really steep slopes (I'm not sure how it is at the moment, but I've certainly seen problems with vanilla PhysX CC where if you enable stepping the the slope limiting is badly broken)
5. Ability to enable a "stick to floor" mode for transition between slopes. So - if you're running along a flat surface approaching a slope down, then you shouldn't go airborne as you transition onto the slope - unless the transition is greater than some authored angle.
Anyway - I hope some of these might be interesting things to think about if you haven't done them already.
Cheers - Danny