Okay, lets say you have a "go scout somewhere" button on screen. Which of the 2 engines will allow me to more easily code:
1) The AI automatically selecting the most suitable unit (or units, depending on designated area size and/if the character has enough skill for it) for the task,
2) Guiding the unit completely automatically until the LOS of the unit has covered every nook and cranny in the designated area at least once,
3) Run away if there is massive enemy presence,
4) Fight other scouts if they are there,
5) Do all of the above that is dependant on: A) Unit's particular skills and B) Character skills and perks
That part is about as hard regardless of which engine/framework you choose, you will most likely have to write most of the code for it yourself, AI is normally not an engine feature.
with unity you could do it using a separate mostly empty gameobject with your high level AI script and have it send off messages with the high level orders to the units (and your UI buttons can pass messages to the high level AI) and then give each unit a script that acts on those orders and make their own lower level decisions.