- Do you need to combine elementary distance functions and render their sum, product etc. (for example, "metaballs" composed of several spheres)?
- Do you really need to keep around SignedDistanceFunction objects, i.e. old brushstrokes? Forgetting them after applying an "edit" once would seem the most efficient course of action.
- What do you need to store in your voxels, apart from the 1-byte material code?
- How are you going to render your voxels? Their representation has to be suitable.
LorenzoGattiMember Since 25 Nov 2005
Offline Last Active Today, 01:59 AM
- Group Crossbones+
- Active Posts 1,825
- Profile Views 13,902
- Submitted Links 0
- Member Title Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown