Question concerning SDL 2.0.3 with gcc. SDL_ShowSimpleMessageBox cuts the strings passed (and there's no icon but I can live that), I tried using the prefix u8 behind literals to no effect. Not sure what to pass it, or what compiler setting to use.
I have a tiny class that only inits SDL and Glew in the constructor, which happens without error. I've noticed that if I call glGetError in the destructor, even at the very beginning, I always get GL_INVALID_OPERATION. It doesn't happen elsewhere and I don't do any GL call.
I'm tying to replace the array matrix used here with a boost matrix. I've tried using column major and/or exchanging the two last elements without success. The mesh shows fine with the array version but not my matrix.