I'll keep that in mind, now that I moved to a static lib I just got rid of the namespaces all together, so the only place I have the name of the game is actually just in the file title, nowhere in code. But thanks, your structure is working out just fine for me.
VanillaSnakeMember Since 27 Mar 2006
Offline Last Active Yesterday, 09:03 PM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 752
- Profile Views 3,560
- Submitted Links 0
- Member Title Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
Brooklyn, New York
Graphics programming, studying it in uni. Fluid simulation and math, nothing like seeing the footprints of the real world come to life on the cpu. Human-brain interfaces, AI etc. Looking into getting Emotive headset for personal research.