Graphical content styleIn order to create a game atmosphere a non-photoreal cartoon setting has been chosen. The character and environment proportions have been deliberately hypertrophied in order to give the gaming process something of a comic and unserious feel.
Location elementsThis location consists of the following elements:
- the character's action area: 5 platforms on which the main game action takes place;
- the background environment, the role of which will be performed by less-detailed ash-colored rocks;
- lava covering most of the scene surface.
- env_stuff.blend - the file with the scene's environment elements which the character is going to move on;
- character_model.blend - the file containing the character's geometry, materials and armature;
- character_animation.blend - the file which has the character's group of objects and animation (including the baked one) linked to it;
- main_scene.blend - the scene which has the environment elements from other files linked to it. It also contains the lava model, collision geometry and the lighting settings;
- example2.blend - the main file, which has the scene elements and the character linked to it (in the future more game elements will be added here).