Explaining the ConceptNot a long time ago I've found the Russian site of NeHe's OpenGL lessons and thus my study of OpenGL commenced. This is a great idea of people's tutorial on OpenGL. I hope this lesson will help to a lot of users in OpenGL and MFC. While I've adopted the codes of the lessons above one by one to Microsoft Visual Studio the idea of their integration aroused for the compilation of the programs of my own. Download the source files And already after this job to be completed I've found out the fine adaptation of all the lessons to MS Studio .NET (Grant James) on the NeHe GameDev site, but not adopted to Microsoft Foundation Classes (MFC). As for my point of view MFC have much more possibilities for the application development. I've adopted almost all the codes of the lessons one by one in LessonsGLCode directory and integrated them in one common program GLSummary. While adaptation of the codes I found some conflicts occurred in projects modification from one version of MS Visual Studio to another. Finally in demonstration purpose I've developed the projects as follows (references on me appreciated but not compulsory):
- GLSummaryCode_2010 - concentration of all the lessons in one project;
- LessonsGLCode_2010 - projects of all the lessons (you may call any lesson from another one).
- create new directory (say, GLTest);
- copy program GLSummary.exe(located in ../GLSummary/Release directory) into this new directory;
- copy Data, Art ? BoxData directories into this new directory and application is ready for use.