Distant Souls Demo available for Download!
Distant Souls Turtarian Fantasy Boss battles Fights Intel Level Up Action Adventure Giant bosses Huge Bosses
First, there's bad news: Distant Souls failed to run on the spec. machines from Intel Level Up contest!
Therefore, it's disqualified.
Now let's change the subject:
There's a DEMO AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD!!!
You may have seen I a forum thread about it in GameDev
GO CHECK IT OUT!!!Update: Uploaded new version SVN 608, which fixes incompatibility issues with Intel 4 Series & nForce 6150. Thanks for your feedback!
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz or better/AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+
- 2 GB RAM
- NVIDIA Geforce 8 series or better / ATI Radeon HD 2000 series or better (Shader Model 3.0 compliant with full VTF support)
The following hardware is known not to work. And it's really hard to support them, this list not likely to be reduced:
- ATI Radeon X1000 series
- Intel GMA 950 series
- GeForce 6200 (??? needs confirmation)
Ways you can help:
- Share! Follow! Subscribe to my videos
- Does it run in your machine? Post all your 5 Logs, they are in the file %AppData%\Distant Souls. Also post all your *.rpl files there so I can reproduce your bug.
- What do you think about the game?:
- Do you like it?
- Is it fun?
- Was there something you spent too much time to figure out?
- were you stuck?
- Did you enjoy it?
This is valuable feedback and please post your results!
IF YOU OWN AN INTEL HD 3000 PLEASE SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH US!!! I'm 99% sure the game didn't run in the contest because of that GPU, even though, it's ought to be capable to run it. I need to fix that!
Distant Souls takes place in the historical events in Dyrvingahl. Long before the start of the game, a dark being killed Nathan's parents, destroyed his entire village, and started a war between the Three Proud Nations.
15 years later little is known about the dark being and those few who track him down call themselves hunters; each hunting it for it's own personal motive.
Today, the world is in complete turmoil, many factions constantly form alliances to take over cities; lasting their control as short as the alliance was formed; while hunters have to make it's way through to reach their ultimate goal.
Player's hunters will have to face with the decision to involve in local affairs or stay distant as much as they can.
This is a repost from my Dev. blog