Betable HTML5 Hackathon Contest: Win a trip to Vegas and up to $10,000!
Betable is proud to announce it’s sponsorship of the Hackathon at the HTML5 Developers Conference hosted by the Silicon Valley Independent Game Developers Association. The Hackathon is this weekend, and open to all developers interested in building apps on this budding platform. If you haven’t already, you can sign up here.
In addition to our sponsorship, Betable is also hosting a contest for HTML5 game developers! To be entered into our contest, all you need to do is develop a game that incorporates Betable’s API to include real-money gambling into the game. The game does not have to be a dedicated gambling game like a slot machine or scratcher; in fact, we look forward to seeing what cool new ideas you come up with for applying real-money gambling mechanics to games. Also, you are welcome to enter both Hackathon contests by building a Betable app on Spaceport. In fact, we encourage you to do so!
So other than the piles of money that you can make from real-money gambling games, what prizes do we have in store for you? We’re glad you asked.
The winner of the Betable HTML5 Hackathon Contest will receive:
- A two night weekend trip to Las Vegas and...
- Early entry into The Prospector’s Fund by Betable, which includes...
- Working capital of up to $10,000, including backing for you to be the house.
- A plug-and-play solution that covers payment processing, fraud prevention and player legal compliance checks required for gambling.
- Exemption from Revenue Share Requirement for the first 6 months that your game is live, meaning you keep 100% of your gambling revenue.