Looking for Designers
Hi again all,
I wanted to mention quickly that composition atlasing is working very well; such that tonight I'll be starting on the serious initial set of equipment and animations for Revel, if all goes well that'll be seen in 0.9, which is looking like Monday 7/8 rather than Monday 7/1.
In other news, do any of these statements apply to you?
- I'm tired of this project that is going nowhere fast.
- I'm between projects
- I'm smart enough not to write a fantasy RPG alone
- I've got a ton of ideas that somebody should totally use in a game
- I could make an awesome RPG if it wern't for those pesky engine and graphics needs
- I wan't to learn more about RPG engine systems/internals
If you've been paying attention, and have played the Alpha, you'll know that Revel Immortal is set to be a huge game.
Huge games need content, a lot of content.
There are a number of good reasons you might want to help develop Revel Immortal
- You wouldn't be writing an entire RPG from scratch
- You get notable mention in the credits
- Morning's Wrath has a bit of noteriety beyond a totally new IP/Concept
- If theres any paid content down the line you want, you'll probably get it gratis
- I've been writing games for a long time, so I'm either decent, or stubborn, and either is okay I guess
- Revel is huge; which means you get pretty much free verse in what you'd like to write
- As long as it sort of keeps with the general Morning's Wrath canon*
- The content you write this week, sees the light of day next week
- Once we start making a profit, you'll see some of it
- Don't ask how much, cause I don't know, and really that's putting the cart before the horse
- You get to work with me, and I'm an okay guy; mostly.
- Revel is playable today not some magical, hypothetical time in the future - http://edigames.com/revelimmortal
then feel free to reply here, or contact me via email: Raymond@EDIGames.com
or preferably gchat: firstname.lastname@example.org
*you are not able to marry "The Hulk" in Revel Immortal