Engine Test - Small Update
If you downloaded the engine test from the last post, please, drop me some feedback! I will greatly appreciate every moment you spend playing it, hahahaha.
If you still haven't downloaded it, you can get it through mediafire, here:
If you already have downloaded it, you will find a link to the update files on the same link above! Check it out! I made some small changes, all you have to do is download the 200kb file and replace the installation files.
You can also download the full version with the new changes, just check the link above!
- Added target marking on the NPC as you hover to help indicating how to interact.
- Added a tooltip on the inventory window telling the player to interact by double clicking left.
- Added some extra item information on the inventory.
- Added damage variation depending on weapon type.
- Changed pathfinding to avoid zigzagging and losing time, but this made the character turn really fast sometimes, still needs work.
I'm currently working in finishing the translation and creating an input configuration window.
Thanks for trying it, I'm really happy about the results!