Today I did some things in sync:
- Color of the mass panel changed to red.
- Q e E keys to toggle between min and max.
- Change projectile mass with Ctrl + Scroll.
- Projectile gravity removed.
- Cube created.
- Crosshair add.
- Align between the crosshair and the projectile.
- Apply the script DontGoThroughThings.
Testing the prototype when it increased the speed of the projectile I realized that it was past the cubes to the point of not collide with any cube. Actually what was happening is that as the projectile was too fast, it not collided with the cube, if you go frame by frame you can see it. I researched and found the script DontGoThroughThings that solved this problem. Just put the script on the object that will move very fast and all the other objects that you want it to collide inside a layer and pass this layer to the script.
Check out the results:
PS: Sorry for the bad english.