So, the handheld ISV team at ATI is looking to hire some engineers. We have an immediate need for someone who is entry/junior level (we'll be hiring more senior people soon). None of the resumes I've seen have been very impressive, and I *know* that there are a lot of people who frequent this site that would be a good fit. What we're looking for:
- You need to be a college graduate with a technical degree. If you're graduating in the next month or two, that's fine two.
- You absolutely have to be able to demonstrate a passion for game development in 3D. I'm really looking for someone who has done noteworthy projects outside of school.
- OpenGL knowledge is good. OpenGL ES knowledge is even better.
- Some knowledge of cell phones would be nice, but isn't essential.
- You have to be willing to relocate to either Santa Clara, CA (preferred), Boston, or Toronto.
So, if you or someone you know is interested, send a resume to email@example.com. I'm not sure how many responses I'll get, so you'll probably only hear back from me if we're interested.