ShaderMap 2 Now Available
normal map normal generation shadermap software 3d
Hi everyone, it's been a while since I last published anything. That's because I've been working my heart out for a full year on ShaderMap 2. I am really proud of what I've been able to accomplish on this project.
Here's a rundown of the new features available and if you want to learn more just follow the links at the bottom. I made some videos of it in action if you want to see it in action. I'll be posting weekly entries on using the new ShaderMap SDK to build materials and plugins for ShaderMap.
- Redesigned User Interface
- Normal Map Painting
- Internal / External visualizer window
- 32 / 64 bit binaries
- Muli-core support
- Added more image formats including PSD and DDS.
- External editor integration
- ShaderMap material editor
- Advanced maps configuration
- Expandable using map plugins
- Expandable using HLSL shaders for materials
- Free ShaderMap SDK for developers
To dowload the demo, visit http://shadermap.com/
You can watch video of ShaderMap here http://shadermap.com/video/