ShaderMap 2.0.5 Update
A new version of ShaderMap 2 is now available for download. This version brings bug fixes, new features, and options.
Some of the new features include:
- Support for OBJ quads
- Lockable and savable source maps
- Optimized GPU usage
- Option to override tile types for source maps
- Option to set default geometry for projects
- A V Brush vector reset button
- Keyboard shortcuts
- And last but not least, a built in support page
For a complete list of updates visit http://shadermap.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=35
To download the latest version visit: http://shadermap.com/downloads
Here is an image of the support page. With it you can get news and updates right in the app.
I'll be posting another SDK tutorial later this week. This time of Map Plugins