Announcing version 5.0 of the classic-style role playing game Temple of the Abyssal Winds! Temple of the Abyssal Winds is available on Windows, Mac, iPad, and iPhone. Chapter 1 is free to download and play for all platforms, and chapters 2-6 are available for purchase, as in-app purchases or on the TotAW website.
You can find more information, including download instructions, on the website:
Version 5.0 is a huge update! Unfortunately breaking past saved games, but it's totally worth it. Partial list of changes:
- New effect subtypes like fire and charm, new resistance system for effects, and spells and items to go with the new resistances.
- Map improvements, both mini-map and world map.
- Expanded bard-song abilities for budding minstrels.
- Improved combat, including weapon differentiation and high level enhancements.
- Many minor RPG system improvements.
- Visual and usability improvements (check out the new camera!)
- Many bugfixes and minor features.
Merry Prankster Games is a one-man band indie development studio, started in 1995 making the play-by-email game Atlantis. For more information about Merry Prankster Games visit: http://www.prankster.com or email Geoff Dunbar at email@example.com.