"Twenty years ago, the demoness Urgoroth rose to power from the depths of the Temple of the Abyssal Winds. She was defeated, but your parents were lost in the conflict. Your aunt and uncle have raised you in the small village of Tomm's Crossing, where life has been mostly peaceful. Until now..."
So begins the classic-style role-playing game Temple of the Abyssal Winds. Features:
- Epic fantasy adventure.
- Single player, controlling a band of adventurers.
- Real-time pauseable combat for realism and control.
- A combination of open-ended exploration and strong story driven plot.
- Tactically challenging encounters featuring many different strategies.
- Deep, complex role-playing system, inspired by popular paper-and-pencil role playing games.
- Dozens of quests, enemies, and monsters to tackle.
- Build the character you want to - dozens of skills and powers, and hundreds of spells and items.
Try the first chapter for free, which includes a full adventure and conclusion. If you like what you see, chapter 2 is available for purchase, with the following chapters 3 through 6 to come in 2015. Merry Prankster Games invites you into the world of Temple of the Abyssal Winds!
You can find more information, or download Temple of the Abyssal Winds for Windows, on the website:
For iPad, Temple of the Abyssal Winds is available in the App Store:
Merry Prankster Games is a one-man band indie development studio, started in 1995 making the play-by-email game Atlantis. For more information about Merry Prankster Games visit: http://www.prankster.com or email Geoff Dunbar at [email="email@example.com"]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email]