So far, here is what we've done:
Now, let's implement the game itself (after all, that what we really want [smile]).
The game have to implement all the races, objects, creature behaviors and possible actions that will be used. I will limit myself to a bunch of creature races (human, orcs, elves and some other kind of monsters) and a small number of objects. Anyway, the framework is easily extended by new classes.
The classes I've already done are:
- CreatureActionFactory: factory of creature action; we'll change this factory to handle the creation of actions (thus, we'll be able to handle the input/output system in the actions themselves, without modifying the game code itself)
- CreatureBehaviorBase: inherit CreatureBehavior to embed an action factory
- CreatureBehaviorPool: a pool of CreatureBahaviorBase
- CreatureRacePool: a pool of CreatureRace
- CreatureRaceBase: the base class of all our creatures; it implements the populateSkillList() method - hence, all our creatures will have the same skill list
- CreatureRaceHuman: the first creature race - the human race:)
See ya later, dudz!