First, thanks everyone for your support about this tiny RPG system project. I really hope you like it (after all, that's why I discuss this in my journal) and I hope you'll like the ending part much more - you know, the parts where I'm going to explain everything in details :)
I added a bunch of creature classes - it took me 30 minutes to do so (you can't believe how easy it is now [smile]).
- CreatureRaceHuman: trivial - the typical human; good at everything (read: it has a bonus for each skill)
- CreatureRaceDwarf: the dwarf (resistant).
- CreatureRaceElven: the elven race (wise).
- CreatureRaceZombi: people who look like Evolutional
- CreatureRaceVampire: er.. vampires. You don't want to fight them right now.
- CreatureRaceSkeletton: a skeletton warrior. It is pretty easy to defeat
- CreatureRaceGiantRat: a giant rat
- CreatureRaceGiantSpider: a giant spider (ouch)
- CreatureRaceBrownBear: a bear that can really hurt you
- CreatureRaceOrc: our beloved orc
These creature races inherit the existing CreatureRaceBase class, which holds the natural weapon as a InventoryObjectWeapon (all the creatures, even humans, have a natural weapon). This weapon is, in fact a NaturalWeapon<> instance which implements natural weapons using a template - enabling me to create different type of natural weapon without having to create a new class each time (the only thing that is different bewteen two natural weapon is their names and max damages).
As for now, the world namespace look like this:
See you later!