I've fixed a number bugs, client and server side. I've added the lens flare back into the game, since I don't have time to add a HDR type washout effect into the game. I'm also making a lot of progress on the latest version of the multiplayer vehicle & NPC syncronization code.
I should have gone with my current approach from the start, instead of being stubborn and trying to fix my previous technique of syncing the vehicles & NPCs over the network.
I'm making a big push to get this damn thing into BETA, and then out the door...so I can start working on my next project.
Other than that...I've been spending most of my time in the gym, racing around town in my car, golfing, etc. Just chilling and working on the game for the most part.
Here's the usual dose of screenshots...let me know.