Jump to content
  • entries
    707
  • comments
    1173
  • views
    436285

Update

Sign in to follow this  
Programmer16

180 views


Ethereal Darkness Interactive Update

Ok, I pretty much understand how 3D buffer work now, I just need to learn some 3D math (simple.) So, I'm putting that off until morning (I'm not really in the learning mode right now.) So, instead I'm going to code a little demo and then go to bed. Starting tomorrow though, 90% of my effort is going in to Project2 and this audio system (I want it to turn out really nice; the other 10% will be split between dft stuff, sleeping, eating, and working.) I've got 15 days to finish the audio system, so we'll see how it turns out.

The scripting system that Raymond has set up has got me wowed. Its very easy to understand and very effective and powerful.



Dragonfire Games Update

Nothing to report, I've been learning about 3D buffers. I'll post just before I go to bed, I've got a lot planned for the next 3 or 4 hours.

Edit: Actually I do have an update. Somehow my systems still seem to work after transfering them over. I hadn't tested anything other than the graphics and was wholy expecting the audio system to fall apart, but no, it didn't and it still works perfectly :D.



Discussion





Other news

In other news I've managed to keep my tarantula alive for almost 5 months now, so I'm psyched about that (she's awesome and hasn't bit me...yet.) Also, my brother and my mom's lizards laid an egg.

Sign in to follow this  


0 Comments


Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Advertisement
×

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!