- I re-did the menus and tables to take up less vertical space.
- I changed up the default fonts in the the main CSS to be Vista-friendly. Vista has a couple of really pretty ClearType-ready fonts, so I figured what the heck.
- Added a search box to the main menu (no big thing, it just calls google).
- I fixed several spelling and grammar errors. Apparently you monkeys are all too goldurned busy to point 'em out to me.
- I moved the big game buttons off the front page. They're cute, but they take up lots of bandwidth. Now that you can go directly to games with the main menubar, I figured they could live on their own page. The main page is now a splash/news page.
Anyway, check it out. I tested it under IE7, FF, and Opera 9. If it looks horrible on your setup, lemme know.