My socket stuff is being weird. I re-compiled it on the train today and I get an error when I try to send 64MB in one go, saying there's not enough buffer space availiable. After doing various things for 10 mins, it started working again. *scream*
So, I've arsed around with it, and it seems to be working again. I gave up with 15 mins till I got into work though, since I thought I was supposed to get an FD_WRITE event immediately after calling send(), which isn't the case (I need to keep doing it till I get WSAEWOULDBLOCK). I miss having the MSDN availaible.
Next up is getting connect() working properly, then I'll be "done". I say "done", since I've still got a crapload of testing I need to do, which I can only do over a real connection like a LAN or the Internet. I'll try to remember to commit what I have on my laptop when I get home, then I can test some stuff via RDP tomorrow lunch time. It'll be a pain in the ass to do though, since this work PC will only be able to run executables, and not be able to debug. Excessive logging to the rescue, I think.
This code is taking forever to compile... Ah, it's done now. Back to work.