But incase anyone should want to keep working on DooM.Net here are THE CODES!!
The aren't ant comments(as I despise commenting) and my naming convention gets thrown out at times, but this is by far the cleanest code I've ever written.
In order to compile you'll need the DX SDK installed(at least Febuary) along with SharpDevelop 2.0 and .Net 2.0. Well you could probably use VCSExpress, but I have no idea how.
OK here's what you have to do to load a level:
1) Add whatever IWAD(Doom,Doom2,Plutonia,TNT) you're using into the directory with the executable(probably bin/debug/).
2) Run glBSP on the IWAD to make a .gwa file(in the same directory). I think Doom.Net only supports Version 2 glNodes so stay away from fancier levels.
3) Start up DooM.Net
4) type "/wad wadname" in the console and press enter. wadname is the filename(without the ".wad" extension), so to load Doom2 you would type "/wad doom2"(without the quotes).
(You might see a bunch of "duplicate lump" warnings here, especially for Doom1 with both the shareware and registered data in the same wad)
5) Next you have to build the wad data into a usable format. Type "/build", press enter.
6) Now to load a map just type "/map mapname"(plus enter) where mapname is the name of the map. For Doom1 it would be e1m1, e2m8, etc.. e = episode, m = map. For the other D2 IWADs it's map01, map20, map30, etc.. just a number from 01 - 32. So for the the first level of D1 you'd type "/map e1m1" and for D2 it would be "/map map01".
Also due to something with my rendering code a few levels cause my video card to explode(nice driver error BSOD + restart). The only one I can remember doing this is Map30 from doom2(the icon of sin), but I'm sure there are others.