Well. I've got to a point where I've nearly finalized everything, aside from the scoring system and tweeking. Now is an absolute perfect time to run through the entire program with some debug log checks (I've been slacking on that). I'm getting some funky errors that are happening and If I put my logging system in place I could easily track them down. I started the project putting in some error checking, but I got a bit lackadaisical and stoped while I progressed into the development. I'll be staying on top of this on my next project. LOL. ;)
Other then that, I've just been doing some small things in regard to Options, Music, and sound effects.
Oh noes! No picture for today. Sorry! ;)